c/o CAPA Florence Center
Via Pandolfini, 20
Telephone: +1 617-373-2090
Fax: +1 617-373-5702
Home Campus Web site: http://www.northeastern.edu/
Italian Program Web site: http://www.northeastern.edu/oisp/
Northeastern University works collaboratively with 5 institutions/organizations in Italy where students receive NU credit for their semester abroad.
- SACI, Studio Art Centers International; Florence, Italy: Students have the opportunity to enroll in studio and academic courses at multiple levels; including coursework in sculpture, graphic design, architecture, photography, art history, creative writing, art conservation, and Italian cinema.
- Umbra Institute; Perugia, Italy: NU students can enroll in one of 3 programs through Arcadia’s Umbra Institute; General Studies Program, Independent Research Program, or the Italian Language and Culture Program.
- Northeastern University/Academic Initiatives Abroad; Rome; Italy: Offered exclusively for NU architecture students, this customized program allows students to pursue four principle activities, including a semester of classes in Design, Urban Studies, Architectural/Landscape Analysis, Historical Studies, Theory and Criticism and university-level Italian, hands-on fieldwork, contact with local experts, and organized, academic travel throughout Italy.
- John Cabot University; Rome, Italy: Students enroll in 4 courses while at JCU, one class is recommended in Italian for further cultural immersion; however, business students are required to enroll in a specific coursework.
- American University of Rome; Rome, Italy: Students enroll in 4 courses while at AUR, one class is recommended in Italian for further cultural immersion; however, business students are required to enroll in a specific coursework.